Carrier Integration Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
As a Carrier Integration Analyst, you will work closely alongside our engineering and operation team to successfully build out our network of carriers and our integration with marketplaces. You will be the PoC with our carrier partnerships, managing the relationship from start to finish; from gathering requirements and carrier onboarding, to launching the carrier and its services on to our logistics platform.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage multiple carriers and marketplace integrations in parallel to ensure efficient onboarding and launch
- Be the business PoC and API expert to provide clear and detailed explanations to our engineering team
- Drive carriers to meet timelines, reporting and/or escalating risks to program leadership
- Assist internal stakeholders to reduce time to go-live and increase satisfaction
- Monitor carriers’ progress and provide troubleshooting to assure real-time tracking on a consistent basis
- Participate in planned and ad-hoc internal projects to drive internal efficiency and reduce carrier time to launch
- 4-6 years of experience in a technical logistics support role
- Basic Understanding of API connections
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving, SQL proficiency
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Passion for customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Ability to quickly grasp technology and use to solve problems
- Ability to manage own workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Startup and B2C parcel logistics experience
- Experience working in eCommerce or two sided marketplaces
- Experience with: Shipstation, Shippo, Aftership, EasyPost, EasyShip
- Pacific Time Zone preferred
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.