Account Manager - Australia
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
More than ever, brick and mortar retail stores are struggling due to shifting consumer trends and the migration to online shopping. At Wish, we believe that through the application of technology, data science and innovative thinking, we can strengthen communities and stimulate local businesses by giving them access to hundreds of millions of new consumers, and changing the way in which the world shops. We launched Wish Local (wish.com/local) in early 2019 to provide small businesses with a unique platform to help their businesses thrive, and today with over 50,000 store partners across 40 countries, we know we’re on the right path.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a program that’s still in its early stages to help grow and shape the development of it, and to make a meaningful impact on small business owners all over the world.
What you'll be doing:
- Overall accountability for our store partners success, which includes: increasing engagement, product demonstrations, customer retention, and overall satisfaction
- Train and educate our store partners on Wish Local’s products and features to build trust and demonstrate the value of Wish Local and our services.
- Serve as the product consultant and subject matter expert on Wish Local processes, procedures, and policies during the term of the relationship
- Proactively deliver value to our store partners through ongoing use and optimization of existing products
- Uncover and address any issues and manage store partner health
- Proactively managing account escalations with the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Working with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Identifying customers fit for case studies and media opportunities to our Marketing team
- 2-5 years of experience increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention (e.g. in a customer success or similar role)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and communicate clearly and effectively (both written and verbal)
- You have an analytical and creative mind to solve complex business problems
- Excellent relationship-building skills with internal teams and external partners
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Self-motivated but also a team player
- Eagerness to continually learn, adapt, and improve
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.