- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
Wish is looking to add a Content Specialist to the Content Operations Team. As a Content Specialist, you’ll be expected to assess and improve our current content moderation process by analyzing and enforcing content according to Wish Policies. Critical thinkers with experience in quality assurance, customer service, compliance issues, tool improvement, e-commerce and/or regulatory matters will excel in this role.
What you'll be doing:
- Review daily product disputes from merchants on our global marketplace to ensure each listing and decision meets policy and company standards
- Assess and enhance platform initiatives and enforcement policy to improve merchant behavior and refine the quality of content hosted on Wish
- Learn, utilize, and multitask across a variety of tools to complete daily tasks
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with teammates, cross-functional teams, and Wish merchants to work towards solutions
- Assist in the development of training materials and policy alignment
- Minimize uncertainty in enforcement efforts through sound judgment, policy expertise and quantitative insights
- Gather research and conduct analysis in policy and regulatory compliance
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be incredibly detail-oriented and able to navigate grey areas effectively
- Proven ability to complete repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Manage exposure to unusual, sensitive, and/or obscene content
- Experience in quality assurance, customer service, tool improvement, e-commerce and/or global regulatory matters
- Passionate about finding data-driven solutions to complex problems
- Aptitude for developing and maintaining diplomatic partnerships with external stakeholders
- Passion for policy creation and enforcement
- Desire to continually learn, adapt, and work in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in retail, e-commerce, and/or a start-up
- Previous experience in trust and safety
- Previous experience in customer support
- Previous experience working with merchants
- Experience working with spreadsheets
- Passionate about pop-culture and online shopping
- Sense of humor and a sense of adventure!
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.