- San Francisco, CA
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
Wish, an exciting and fast growing mobile commerce startup located in downtown San Francisco, is seeking a hands-on, self-motivated, and team-oriented video intern. Our intern will be supporting our creative team with video post-production in a full-time capacity.
What you'll be doing:
- Editing short format video content for our app/social media accounts
- Providing support with media management, and assistant editorial tasks
- Working with the creative team to guide workflow and quality standards
- Experience with video post-production
- Possess a can-do attitude
- Meticulous in getting details right
- Recent graduate with Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in the areas of Film, Broadcast, Communications, or related field from a reputable institution, with a strong GPA
- Willing to consider strong candidates with a degree in progress in the above fields as long as schedule is flexible and meets our minimum requirements
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Google Sheets (or Excel), MacOS, and Adobe Media Encoder
- Knowledge of standard editorial procedures, color grading, and compression formats
- Ability to recognize and diagnose problems with footage when out of focus, overexposed, etc.
- Talented, detail-oriented, with the ability to exceed expectations
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously in demanding and ambiguous environments
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with After Effects, a plus
- Available to intern for 6 months starting in May
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.