- San Francisco, CA, USA
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
As a Video Producer, you will be responsible for the production and management of engaging videos for a wide variety of audiences around the globe. You will need to be able to thrive as a self-starter while thinking of ways to improve processes and manage production timelines.
We are in a perpetual state of preparing, full-on production, and finishing/delivering. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, organized individual with experience in all aspects of production.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage budgets, call sheets, shooting schedules for various productions (many times juggling more than one project at a time).
- Plan the entire production process for an array of video and experiential projects in support of our global marketing, demand generation, and virtual event efforts
- Create and manage project scope including overseeing task timelines, operating budget, resource allocation, quality assurance, and technical production.
- Oversee post-production and collaborate with our editors.
- Spearhead creative for projects on a case-by-case basis.
- Help create videos for in-app, ads, social media, and more!
- 7+ years of relevant and recent experience in a fast-paced and demanding production environment.
- Bachelor's degree and valid California driver's license (willing to drive occasionally).
- You work well in an extremely fast-paced environment with high volume projects and quick turn-around.
- Your portfolio of work showcases work you have directed and produced, and be ready to discuss the strategy underpinning each.
- Experience producing in a variety of voices and styles, including documentary, digital ads, explainer videos, influencer content, and commercials.
- Deep knowledge of industry best practices.
- Editing & VFX experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with GoogleDocs (Particularly Google Sheets).
- Social media savvy, with a deep understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, and Youtube video campaigns
- Efficient, excellent attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects on time.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.