Customer Support QA Analyst
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
Wish is committed to providing customers with the best possible shopping experience. Are you passionate about improving customer experiences? Do you like to optimize processes and manage relationships? If so, keep reading! As a Customer Support QA Analyst at Wish you will be responsible for the success of our Vendor QA Team. In addition, you’ll work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure that our vendors have the information and resources needed in order to improve their ability to support Wish’s customers in a delightful manner.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct weekly calibration audits and coach on deviations.
- Own the relationship with one of our vendor partners to ensure they’re upholding our quality expectations.
- Establish and lead a remote cadence with your external team.
- Participate in and complete a variety of projects that will improve the QA program.
- Report and monitor metrics for your assigned QA team.
- Create and maintain QA based entries via Guru.
- Stay up to date with new training and process updates.
- Liaise with internal departments as necessary to remove any process gaps reported by the vendor QA Team.
- Report and document bugs and roadblocks reported by the vendor QA Team.
- 2+ years of customer service or QA experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Google Suite.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Effective and efficient working in a team environment.
- Great Communication Skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese.
- Previous experience working with BPOs or outsourcers.
- Experience using Guru or other Knowledge Base platforms.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.