Growth Marketer - Web & CRO
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
Wish is looking for an experienced digital marketer with a background in conversion rate optimization (CRO) to join our Wish X team. In this role, you’ll be working directly with our growth marketing manager and team to test and optimize new growth opportunities. Specifically, the growth marketer - web/CRO will be responsible for owning the growth team's onsite and conversion optimization strategies as we test includes testing new site structures and themes, A/B testing for conversion impacts, helping shape product-market fit, and customer journey mapping. This role is designed for someone who is both creative and analytical.
A bit about our team
The Wish X is small but mighty - often referred to as a startup within a startup, we move fast and test new concepts quickly. As a member of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of Wish’s largest opportunities and the insights you help extract will have a direct impact on not only the company, but also on the industries we interact with. We’re looking for a growth marketer who is passionate about understanding their audience and the conversion process and is excited to test new concepts and quickly identify new opportunities. As a new role on the team, you’ll be instrumental in optimizing new web experiences and helping us better understand shopper behavior.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate on a wide range of projects, including website launches, customer journey mapping, site conversion optimization (CRO), and market research
- Lead the visual identity of projects, create and leverage design resources to optimize onsite and checkout experiences
- Manage medium to large-scale projects independently
- Strategic thinker, able to see an idea through from concept to execution
- Work alongside growth team to craft product landing pages, lead site A/B testing, create new websites, and experiment with checkout optimization features
- Identify and address conversions issues and opportunities along the marketing funnel
- Research and identify additional target markets to address
- Manage ambiguity effectively, and influence the direction of your projects by identifying and defining new opportunities
- 4+ year of website management and digital marketing, preference for past experience with website CRO as well as retail/ecomme
- Strong conceptual, creative and strategic thinking
- Portfolio demonstrating websites worked on in the past as well as examples of proven CRO improvements.
- Creative thinker - willing to think outside the box to test new ideas and concepts.
- Customer focused - experience personalizing website experiences for target markets/niches, able to identify conversion motivations for target markets/niches
- Demonstrated experience and understanding with conversion optimization, A/b testing, and customer journey mapping as well as UX and UI elements.
- Adaptability and quick thinking for times when projects change, timelines shift, or scopes vary.
- Experienced knowledge of relevant design software (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign, etc), as well as HTML and CSS
- Informed and thought-through opinions. Willing to push and fight for an idea, but willing to listen and collaborate too
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Shopify and similar web retail environment experience is a plus
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.