QA Analyst - Fluent in spoken/written Chinese
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
We’re looking for a talented individual who wants to make an immediate impact on a fast growing company.
As a QA Analyst, you’ll become an expert in the health and quality of Wish’s platform and product. This role entails executing manual test plans, leading high impact projects and initiatives, and proactively reporting issues to ensure that our platform and product provide a seamless user experience. The ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative in solving problems and has prior experience in manual testing and automation.
What you'll be doing:
- Manually test in Chinese
- Execute daily manual testing across various platforms to ensure functionality
- Create and test manual test cases as new features are being developed
- Document issues and suggest improvements on features and processes
- Lead high impact projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with the engineering team to help reproduce and resolve issues
- Communicate product changes to the appropriate teams
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field from a reputable institution or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in mobile and web testing at another software company
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese
- Passion for product quality and a positive user experience
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, best practices, and software development life cycle
- Ability to learn quickly and manage priorities in a fast paced development environment
- Experience in project management
- Highly driven and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with software tools for source control, bug tracking, and code coverage
- Proficient in Python and Selenium
- Experience automating test cases
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.