Manager - Business Development - Staffing Practice
- San Francisco Pier 33 - Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, CA, USA
Wisestep is the fastest growing talent sourcing network of Recruitment Agencies and Freelance Recruiters. We have strong relationships with IT services companies focussed on Europe and the US. Hence, we have a large ongoing pool of IT job positions ranging from entry level to executive. We allocate these positions to our recruitment partners based on a lucrative fee sharing model. See what some of our successful partners say: https://youtu.be/QzKe9iZszD0
Role: Business Development Manager
Role:- The Business Development Manager is responsible for Acquiring and Managing New Customers for Defined Countries or Service Lines within IT Staffing Practice.
Responsibilities:- A smart, hardworking, enthusiastic individual with a passion for selling, eye for detail and a flair for innovation.
The primary responsibilities are:- - Work Closely with the leadership team to define Sales Strategy for defined Geo's and or service lines.
- Acquire new customers for the Company's products and Services.
- Generate leads and call decision makers in the potential client/customer organizations as required
- Ability to work in different time zones and reach out to prospects in International markets.
- Evangelise the Company's offerings by taking initiatives like publishing whitepapers, seminars, write opinion leading articles, create and conduct webinars.
- Keep track of all new opportunities within the existing customer accounts. Position the company to win deals in the existing accounts.
- Coordinate with the Service Delivery team to ensure alignment with the customer requirements.Assist the Service delivery teams to ensure delivery as per customer requirements.
- Manage and run various marketing promotions that help build brand and create a buzz around the company.
- Closely track competition and market developments and define tactics. Requirements:-
- MBA from a Tier I / II Business School - Prior experience in the IT Consulting Industry is preferred - Experience and track record of achieving revenue targets
- Ability to navigate through the customer account to spot new opportunities and win deals - Excellent Communication Skills
- Self-Starter and ability to work in unstructured environment - Flexible to travel to meet customers in India and Outside - Experience of 1-4 years
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.