- Chicago Riverwalk, Chicago, IL, USA
Wisestep is the fastest growing talent sourcing network of Recruitment Agencies and Freelance Recruiters. We have strong relationships with IT services companies focussed on Europe and the US. Hence, we have a large ongoing pool of IT job positions ranging from entry level to executive. We allocate these positions to our recruitment partners based on a lucrative fee sharing model. See what some of our successful partners say: https://youtu.be/QzKe9iZszD0
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- 5 – 7 years HR Systems experience-Workday preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of Workday configuration experience
- Workday payroll configuration expertise highly desirable
- Proven reporting and analytical skills
- Broad experience with multiple HRIS systems, including HR, Payroll, Time and Attendance and other ERP applications. Workday, Kronos Workforce Timekeeper 7.0 or higher preferred
- Strong knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources and payroll functions.
- Consulting or Services experience and a demonstrated ability to apply systems knowledge to solve business issues within HR/Payroll practices.
- Knowledge of process re-engineering and change management is preferred.
- Able to work independently and excel in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Workday modules – HCM, Recruiting, Onboarding, Compensation, Performance, Talent, and Benefits preferred
- Excellent customer service skills including timely and well thought-out problem resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of employees and management with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple requests
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Solid Technical Skills Thorough knowledge and understanding of all HR Processes and Workflow
- Working knowledge of Workday report writing, EIBs and calculated fields a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.