2023 Summer Intern Programme | Qatalyst Partners
- London, UK
- Type of programme: Intern
Our more than 70 team members in San Francisco and London have advised on ~200 industry-defining M&A transactions worth over $600Bn. We are a small team of highly experienced strategic advisors to our clients on some of the most transformative deals in global technology (latest transactions include Figma/Adobe (~$20Bn), iRobot/Amazon (~$2Bn), Wolt/Doordash (~$9Bn) amongst others). At Qatalyst, you will be working directly as part of the team, getting hands-on training in a multitude of projects, giving you the tools to work autonomously from the get-go.
We are passionate about technology across sectors:
- Consumer/internet tech
- AI, VR and AR
- Enterprise software
- Infrastructure technology
- Autonomous vehicles, robotics and drones
Our 10-week summer internship programme is open to penultimate year university students and is designed to give an insight into a global, independent investment bank.
You will benefit from the small teams, working closely with highly experienced senior technology bankers, and getting hands-on training in a multitude of projects.
During the internship you will have the opportunity to,
- Assist in the origination and execution of strategic advisory mandates
- Conduct analysis and synthesize financial and operational information on companies and sub-verticals within the technology industry
- Assist in building operating and financial models and perform valuation analysis