Bidi Waalitj EOI
- Unit 5, 5 Milford St, East Victoria Park, WA
The Bidi Waalitj program is a collaborative program between The Wirrpanda Foundation, West Coast Eagles and The Department of Employment. The Bidi Waalitj Mentors will work with participants between 15-24 years of age in the Southern Suburbs of Perth. This Program is aimed at supporting and assisting young Indigenous people into suitable, sustainable employment.
Our program is looking for Indigenous job seekers aged between 15 - 24 living in the Southern Suburbs of Perth, to register your interest.
We have a number of opportunities coming soon and would like any interested candidates to submit their application. As soon as we receive your application, you will start working with one of our Mentors towards gaining employment.
To register you must be
1. Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
2. Aged between 15 – 24 years of age
3. Live in the southern suburbs of Perth
4. All participants will need to be able to pass a Pre-Employment Medical, including a Drug and Alcohol Screen or able to work towards this over the next few months
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.