- London, UK
buildit is a specialist software engineering and consulting organization within Wipro Digital. Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education, and product development.
What do we do:
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts.
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development.
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies).
What you'll do
- Consultative Engineering – Identify, articulate, and influence the shape of business outcomes through platform solutions across the business and technology landscape and across the lifecycle from concept, through realization into production and back again. You will be able to balance the books between technology purism, best-practice, and solution-fit.
- Collaborative Solutioning – We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
- This role may require up to 75% domestic or international travel, often working directly at client locations
A successful candidate will join our Agile team of like-minded Engineering talent, delivering key solutions for the Products and Services, that drive value for our clients ever changing customer demographic. We’re searching for experienced Engineers who are able to be innovative thought leaders within their field and product area.
As part of teams made up of Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Engineers you’ll work towards understanding the shape and vision of the client. Participating in daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning Sessions and Retrospectives.
We want people to bring their Engineering expertise to our already high-quality team and find their part to play within the delivery. Helping others out, constantly sharing your knowledge and expanding your own knowledge through continuous learning and self-development. You will also bring a leadership approach and an ability to clearly articulate why working in a certain way or introducing a certain technology will be of overall benefit to our customers and as part of their transformation.
The profile of the ideal candidate will have
- A great deal of passion for technology and innovation, with the ability to be a thought leader
- Deep hands-on technical experience with Core Java, developed while building innovative solutions to complex customer problems
- Excellent framework/library knowledge (React, Redux)
- Good experience with Node.js
- Good experience with Python
- Excellent experience working in Agile teams