User Experience Designer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Hello, we’re Designit. We are a global strategic design firm, part of the Wipro family. We work with ambitious brands to design what matters.
We absolutely fundamentally believe that we’re better together. Whether you’re an intern or a senior, everyone has their own ideas, perspective and passion to bring to the mix. Come to meet our teams, see what we’re working on, and explore life in our offices.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded User Experience Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Here is a peek into our Bangalore Studio: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6455154628735623168
Would you like to...?
- Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple and valuable solutions
- Design and prototype interfaces in areas such as mobile, desktop, web, embedded devices and more
- Help conduct user research to identify main user insights and opportunity spaces and transform these into powerful concepts and designs ready for implementation
- Produce storyboards, scenarios, user flows, wireframes, design prototypes, and UI specifications
- Clearly communicate and present the work and strategic approach to clients
- Collaborate with other Designits, clients, and third parties to ensure design intent throughout development
- Join a culture of curiosity, thought leadership, openness, and emotional intelligence
We would like you to be...
- A skilled designer with a few years of experience in UX design, interaction design, communication design or any other relevant field
- Able to help synthesise primary research, develop insight-driven product strategy, present ideas and facilitate workshops
- Equipped with a firm grasp of UI design methods such as wireframing, concept, modeling, working with scenarios, and breaking down task flows
- Able to work systematically with complex business processes and align them with strategic direction
- Capable of working with colleagues from other disciplines like service design, business design or design research
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English- other languages are a bonus
We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar. See tips to ace your hiring process here.
We’ll give you everything you can dream of, from super friendly and creative co-workers, a strong focus on your development, to projects that really make a difference. It’s important to us that joining us will be one of the best decisions of your life. Your best work is yet to come!
NOTE: Do NOT apply without a portfolio link or attachment. We will be unable to reach out to you to ask for it and your application will be rejected.