Lead Digital Designer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Are you a creative doer with a digital soul — able to make tomorrows brands come alive in the minds and pockets of us all?
Hello, we’re Designit. We collaborate with clients to pioneer new concepts, new products, new services, new ventures, new brands, and new systems with human centricity. We communicate a brand’s promise through storytelling, campaigns, content, and experiences. We activate the brand across the entire customer journey, creating human-centric moments that have impact. Working at the intersection of strategy, design and technology, we derive insight, shape interaction, drive integration and unlock innovation for our clients.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded digital hybrid with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to…:
- Lead projects, being responsible not only for the delivery but also managing client relationships
- Be an active part of hands-on work in projects, both at early concept stages and during detailed end-to-end implementation
- Support business development, including shaping and presenting proposals to potential clients
- Mentor, support and inspire other designers, some of whom will report to you. Share your knowledge on UX/UI methods, tools and trends with your colleagues in the BLR studio and around the world, and help others grow
- Develop our digital design capabilities, pushing the boundaries of the discipline and defining our standards of quality
- Work in close contact with adjacent disciplines: design research, service design, business design, user experience, and technology
- Collaborate with other Designits, clients, business, and technology experts to deliver high-quality products and services
- Scope, plan, and lead UX activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development. Produce storyboards, scenarios, user flows, wireframes, design prototypes and UI specifications
We would like you to have -
- At least 7 years of relevant experience with increasing design creation and delivery responsibility, a diverse portfolio, top-notch team/collaboration skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail, follow-through, and zero-error attitude
- A sharp executor, with an eye for detail and an interest in meticulously crafting digital experiences, from solid usability to motion design.
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive - and the guts – to bring them to life.
- Experienced in scoping, planning, and leading UX activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development
- Confident translating flows and user journeys into builds – naturally building IA and UX thinking into your design process
- Experienced in managing design-work as a project manager – timelines, deliverables, milestones, review schedules, governance etc.
- A strong facilitator and presenter, able to build client confidence and push to make change happen
- Resilient with a calm and relaxed personality
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar. See tips to ace your hiring process here.
We’ll give you everything you can dream of, from super friendly and creative co-workers, a strong focus on your development, to projects that really make a difference. It’s important to us that joining us will be one of the best decisions of your life. Your best work is yet to come!
NOTE: Do NOT apply without a portfolio link or attachment. We will be unable to reach out to you to ask for it and your application will be rejected.