Senior Service Designer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Hello, we’re Designit. We are a global strategic design firm, part of the Wipro family. We work with ambitious brands to design what matters.
We absolutely fundamentally believe that we’re better together. Whether you’re an intern or a senior, everyone has their own ideas, perspective and passion to bring to the mix. Come to meet our teams, see what we’re working on, and explore life in our offices.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded User Experience Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Here is a peek into our Bangalore Studio: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6455154628735623168
We are looking for an experienced and talented service designer who can make innovation happen for ambitious clients and offer real value, solutions, and impact across industries. We’re looking for a Service Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Based in Bangalore, you’ll join our team of Researchers, Strategists and Designers within the service, business, brand, digital, interaction and user experience disciplines. You’ll work in an international and playful environment with big, innovative brands. You’ll be part of a culture with unparalleled passion for changing the world through exceptional human-shaped design and problem solving.
We’ll give you everything you can dream of from super friendly and creative co-workers, a strong focus on your development, to projects that really make a difference. It’s important to us that joining Designit be one of the best decisions of your life!
What you’ll do:
- Create real business transformation for our clients and redefine their offerings
- Conduct qualitative research using design research techniques and turn insights and identified opportunity spaces into differentiating service experiences
- Work with service design across industries
- Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Define the future customer journey across channels and touch points for some of the world’s leading international brands
- Present to clients, and facilitate and develop workshops and co-creation sessions
- Participate in sales activities (RFPs, presentations etc.), author PoVs, and scope, plan and lead service design projects
- A masters graduate in business, design, research or other relevant educational backgrounds
- A skilled professional with significant experience working with service design, 5+ years – preferably from the consultancy side
- A hands-on creator with daily practice of sketching, visualizing, prototyping and other service design techniques like value propositions, journey mapping, service specifications, blueprinting, and testing.
- A great communicator, workshop facilitator, and solid client partner – able to listen, learn, advise and build strong relationships with our clients.
- A person who thinks beyond categories and dreams of service experiences across products and platforms
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive–and the guts – to bring them to life.
- An outgoing, results-oriented and a motivated team player
- A strong facilitator and presenter and an excellent communicator in English
We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.