Digital Marketing Manager
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
At Wipro Digital, we create compelling stories that reach defined audiences across multiple channels, in ways that make the most sense for the business challenge we’re solving for our clients. And we evaluate, validate, and refine our work using industry-best data measurement and analysis. We work with a diverse client mix, from global enterprises to local powerhouses. Our best partnerships are those that have enabled us to inform strategy and partner on delivery.
The Digital Marketing Manager will support clients with their digital marketing efforts including strategy, campaign development and performance, website strategy and optimization, and implementing martech to enable effective and efficient marketing processes. The development and execution of digital marketing strategy will include website strategy and content, online marketing programs and activities, email marketing, SEM, PPC, content marketing and social media channels.
- Develop, drive and support the creation and implementation of digital programs and campaigns through email, website, SEO, PPC, social media and other emerging or relevant digital channels.
- Partner closely with marketing peers and cross-functional teams to ensure all digital programs and campaigns align to overall communication strategies and tactics.
- Measure the effectiveness of all digital programs with established metrics and KPIs. Provide insights and make recommendations to continuously improve performance for customer engagement and demand generation.
The candidate will have a strong understanding of the customer and their needs, possess the ability to segment and target and be well versed in driving acquisition through a strategic, diverse digital channel approach. Candidates are organized, eager to learn, and want to make a measurable impact on the business. They should be able to lead and drive projects to completion within budget and deadline while collaborating with colleagues.
Other Key Qualifications:
- You have helped define go-to-market strategies and understand how to scale them into long term customer engagement strategies and marketing campaigns
- You have a deep understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem and the digital space
- 5+ years of consulting experience in marketing or related field, delivering large Customer Solution projects (e.g., CMS, marketing automation, customer insight)
- Managed multiple project teams and oversee all aspects of the solution implementation including estimation, requirements gathering, issue/risk management, change control and delivery
- Extensive client account and project management experience with demonstrated ability to plan and manage complex client engagements
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and management
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills