Senior Mobile Application Developer
- New York, NY, USA
buildit is a specialist engineering and consulting organization within Wipro Digital. Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at-risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education and product development.
What do we do:
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies)
What you'll do:
- Hands-on-keyboard mobile application developer with deep expertise in design, architect and developing enterprise class mobile applications
- 5+ years in hands-on mobile software engineering, 2+ years consulting experience
- Consultative and subject matter expert: You are expected to engage during pre-sales process to accurately capture technical requirement, articulate conceptual design, demonstrate your expertise to potential customers to earn their trust and develop solutions that sell, and deliver the project either as an individual expert or lead a team of SMEs
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability communicate across diverse audience (i.e., business executive, technical SMEs and or Sales)
- Deep hands-on native mobile application development experience in iOS or Android (Kotlin) in production environment including performance tuning, API’s, troubleshooting, latency, etc.
- End-to-end integration with back-end micro services
- Experience with various JS frameworks (Node, Angular, Ionic and Ionic 2, React JS etc.)
- Experience building unit tests for the code developed using Jasmine, JUnit, OCUnit or other industry standard frameworks
- Experience using dependency injection to architect solutions with testing in mind
- Experience in debugging (troubleshooting performance issues, memory leaks, etc.)
- Experience in agile software development methodology
- Ability to develop exceptional visual design and prototype
- Experience with version control systems (i.e., GIT)
- Experience in variable screen size design
- Interaction design experience including UX
- Hands-on practitioner with the ability to demonstrate and communicate at all levels bringing complex technological issues into perspective for specialists and laymen alike
- Performs and accepts regular code reviews
- Experience collaborating with backend engineers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.