- Gdańsk, Poland
Buildit | wipro digital is a Global Engineering Studio and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. We love engineering and it’s our core focus across our Studios in USA, UK, Ireland, India and Poland. We're a global team and we value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done. Together with teams from Wipro Digital and Designit, we help organisations on their digital transformation journeys - creating new and exciting customer experiences, establishing new ways of working, delivering software, and a new way of approaching technology.
Buildit: Our co-creation and innovation accelerator studios comprised of a global network of engineering practitioners. Buildit team specialises in rescuing at-risk projects and accelerating transformation programs through targeted interventions in various stages of transformation journey: Our offering includes the following:
• Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts.
• Co-creation global studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development.
• Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies)
Who we are looking for
We are looking for people who have a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies.
Our approach is grounded in lean and agile ways of working, and includes engineering practices such as automated unit and functional testing, and CI & CD.
What you'll do
- Enable our clients to adapt to changing needs, improve their time to live, and deliver better software. Build real solutions through experimentation as part of a multi-faceted team.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products. Read; experiment; learn; teach.
Skills and experience we’re after:
- AWS, Bluemix, Cloud Foundry; Ansible, Terraform, Java, Jenkins, Splunk, New Relic Cloud, CI/CD, *aaS, monitoring, analytics, and automation.
- Hands-on, best-of-breed software engineering, within autonomous, cross-functional delivery teams.
- Experience in at least one ubiquitous programming language and polyglot tendencies.
- Comfortable with technical implementation to high-level architecture.
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
This is a consulting SME / Practitioner role and may require domestic or international travel.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/