User Experience Design Intern
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Hello, we’re Designit. We are a global strategic design firm, part of the Wipro family. We work with ambitious brands to design what matters.
We absolutely fundamentally believe that we’re better together. Whether you’re an intern or a senior, everyone has their own ideas, perspective and passion to bring to the mix. Come to meet our teams, see what we’re working on, and explore life in our offices.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded User Experience Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Here is a peek into our Bangalore Studio: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6455154628735623168
Can you bring the human perspective to complex projects?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How
about you? We’re looking for a likeminded UX designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design– one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Be part of a 6-month paid internship, learning how creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered
- Work on projects within screen-based interaction design, or with a focus on user experience in a broader sense
- Join co-creation sessions and facilitate workshops with clients and design teams
- Create user journeys, prototypes and detailed wireframes, with a keen eye for detail
- Develop concepts and illustrate them as wireframes
- Create comprehensive visual designs and iconography
We would like you to be...
- A student with a minimum of two years’ completed studies in interaction design, industrial design or related field, who’s proficient in all levels of sketching, wireframing and prototyping across digital platforms
- Equipped with a firm grasp of UI design methods such as wireframing, concept, modeling, working with scenarios, and breaking down task flows
- Able to work systematically with complex business processes and align them with strategic direction
- Great at analyzing outputs from user insights and requirements and transforming them into UX concepts
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English- other languages are a bonus
We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
We’ll give you everything you can dream of, from super friendly and creative co-workers, a strong focus on your development, to projects that really make a difference. It’s important to us that joining us will be one of the best decisions of your life. Your best work is yet to come!