Motion/Video Design Intern
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Hello, we’re Designit. We are a global strategic design firm, part of the Wipro family. We work with ambitious brands to design what matters.
We absolutely fundamentally believe that we’re better together. Whether you’re an intern or a senior, everyone has their own ideas, perspective and passion to bring to the mix. Come to meet our teams, see what we’re working on, and explore life in our offices.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Here is a peek into our Bangalore Studio: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6455154628735623168
Do you love making pixels animate on the screen?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How
about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Motion/Video design intern with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design– one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Be part of a 6-month paid internship, learning how creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered
- Contribute to projects that impact the world, advising business stakeholders and design teams on how to build things for humans
- Propose new content ideas and contribute to the development of the projects.
- Conceptualize and execute narrative storytelling and digital footage.
- Collaborate with experienced, passionate designers in small, empowered teams dedicated to one client project at a time
- Join a culture of curiosity, thought leadership, openness, and emotional intelligence
We would like you to be...
- A student with a minimum of two years’ completed studies in graphic design, animation design, film design with a fantastic portfolio of motion/video projects
- A master of video editing suite like Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro or similar software
- Able to create storyboards and narratives for the projects
- A team player that can drive projects and work on multiple projects
- Ready to share your know-how and ideas, both internally and beyond Designit
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together.
We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
We’ll give you everything you can dream of, from super friendly and creative co-workers, a strong focus on your development, to projects that really make a difference. It’s important to us that joining us will be one of the best decisions of your life. Your best work is yet to come!