User Experience Designer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Hello, we’re Designit. We are a global strategic design firm, part of the Wipro family. We work with ambitious brands to design what matters.
We absolutely fundamentally believe that we’re better together. Whether you’re an intern or a senior, everyone has their own ideas, perspective and passion to bring to the mix. Come to meet our teams, see what we’re working on, and explore life in our offices.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded User Experience Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Here is a peek into our Bangalore Studio: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6455154628735623168
Would you like to…?
- Design and prototype interfaces in areas such as mobile, desktop, web, embedded devices, auto, and TV
- Conduct user research to identify main user insights and opportunity spaces, and transform these into powerful concepts and designs ready for implementation
- Produce storyboards, scenarios, user flows, wireframes, design prototypes and UI specifications
- Clearly communicate and present the work and strategic approach to clients
- Collaborate with other Designits, clients, and third-parties to ensure design intent throughout the development
We would like you to have -
- Relevant experience with increasing design creation and delivery responsibility, a diverse portfolio, top-notch team/collaboration skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail, follow-through, and zero-error attitude
- Experience conducting existing software ux evaluation and developing improved designs through rapid prototyping, iterations, and user validation.
- Experience scoping, planning, and leading UX activities from initial requirements to the concept, interaction design and development
- Experience creating user journeys, prototypes and detailed wireframes, with a keen eye for detail
- Hands-on capability to create dynamic wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that illustrate site layout, navigation, controls, and content prioritization
- Deep understanding of a multi-device world with demonstrable experience creating and delivering for mobile, responsive design, tab, and surface formats.
- Experience managing design-work as a project manager – timelines, deliverables, milestones, review schedules, governance etc.
- Based in Bangalore, but able to work from international and local client sites on short-term basis – 2weeks- 13 weeks.
- Design education of a few years.
We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
We’ll give you everything you can dream of, from super friendly and creative co-workers, a strong focus on your development, to projects that really make a difference. It’s important to us that joining us will be one of the best decisions of your life. Your best work is yet to come!