Manager/Coordinator Staffing Operations
- Columbia Gateway Dr, Columbia, MD 21046, USA
Boutique IT Staffing, Recruitment & Professional firm in Baltimore metro area.
The Manager of Staffing Operations is responsible for directing all functions (Recruiting, Account Management, HR, Quality Management, Contracts, and issue resolution) of the company in accordance with industry standards, company objectives and policies. The Manager will also guide staff development through identifying skills needs, delegating tasks appropriately, motivating the staff to provide outstanding client service, and being proficient in all aspects of the business to lead as needed regardless of internal/external client’s needs.
Assistant to Management:
- Advise management on business issues
- Other duties as assigned
This is base salary plus commissions role with some performance-based bonus.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience with IT Staffing, Recruitment & Professional services is preferred
- Prior experience working as staffing operations coordinator for a small-medium size company is preferred.
- People person & motivated who can bring positive energy.
- Some experience working on RFP's
- Good knowledge of digital/social media marketing.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- As per our client Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.