Manager Staffing Operations
- Columbia Gateway Dr, Columbia, MD 21046, USA
Boutique IT Staffing firm in Baltimore metro area.
The Manager of Staffing Operations is responsible for directing all functions (Recruiting, Account Management, HR, Quality Management, Contracts, and issue resolution) of the company in accordance with industry standards, company objectives and policies. The Manager will also guide staff development through identifying skills needs, delegating tasks appropriately, motivating the staff to provide outstanding client service, and being proficient in all aspects of the business to lead as needed regardless of internal/external client’s needs.
- Create and manage sourcing strategies utilizing social media, job postings, professional associations, employee referrals, etc.
- Develop strategies to identify, build, and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future positions.
- Develop HR and recruiting staff to the next level by ensuring assigned staff fully understand requirements, providing effective feedback (positive and critical), and identifying and promoting growth opportunities for all staff.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization.
- Evaluate the administrative division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with an emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
- Manage workflow for yourself and all staff assigned to your team.
- Consistently demonstrate an ability to successfully move into problem-solving mode whenever challenges or concerns arise.
- Work well with and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels and consistently contribute to a positive work environment for the entire staff.
- Conduct a daily stand up meeting to review the previous day’s activities.
- Speak to Candidates before submitting them to Client as necessary
- Step in as a Recruiter when necessary
- Monitor and Maintain postings across various job boards
- Weekly and monthly KPI reporting from Application Tracking Systems
- Set up the process in the Applicant Tracking System
- Approve all new Job Requisitions
- Account Management
Responsible to make sure that the following is adhered to
- Encourage Account Managers to grow and maintain long term relationships with current clients. Promote existing client development.
- Ensure the Account manager is working with clients to obtain qualified job requirements. Ensure they are negotiating with clients to establish appropriate bill rates, contract terms, and fees.
- Ensure they are correctly discussing and Clarifying client requirements with the recruiting team and conduct a final review of candidates prior to client submittal.
- Ensuring they are conducting timely follow-up activities with clients to ensure satisfaction. Conduct follow up activities with recruiters to ensure candidate follow-up, candidate retention and extension, lead generation, re-marketing, and assignment end.
- Ensure that the Account Manager is maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation in ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Mentor and Teach Account Managers on how to resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Staffing Administration and Human Resources department as it pertains to the onboarding and separation of contractors.
- Ensure that the Account Manager is Recruiting were needed on open job orders in order to meet client needs and timetables.
- Ensure that the Account Managers are getting R2R, MSA, offer letters, 1099 and all necessary documents so we can legally do business with candidates and clients.
- Create onboarding process for specific clients
- Interview all new employees to WES
- Create and oversee the onboarding and offboarding process of employees and contractors using the self-service HR/Onboarding system
- Ensure the proper HR documents are and filled out within 3 days of onboarding (In Onboarding System)
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and signing all Legal Documents; 1099 contracts, Offer Letters, Contractor Extensions, MSA, SOWs, etc.
- Train all new employees in Recruiting or Account Management as needed
- Timesheet approvals
- Involved with various issue resolutions across all departments. All issues should be dealt with accordingly. This is where a majority of the time is spent on a day-day
Assistant to Management:
- Advise management on business issues
- Other duties as assigned
We do small commissions per placements and/or performance-based bonus.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience with Staffing & Recruitment
- Experience working as an operations manager for a small-medium size company
- People person
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- As per our client Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.