- 1610 Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
Wine Bar George is an estate-style wine bar offering more than 130 wine selections by the ounce, glass and bottle from acclaimed wineries and up-and-coming regions—handpicked by Master Sommelier George Miliotes. Enjoy masterfully paired wine with small plates, cheese and charcuterie and shareable entrees.
Server assistants and barbacks will assist servers and bartenders in serving guests great wine and food in a fun and educational environment. Since we are at Disney Springs this will be a very busy situation and you will need to have high energy and a guest first mentality.
- Groom, bus and reset tables
- Run food and beverages
- Keep the bar well stocked
- Being knowledgeable about the brand and restaurant to assist guests with any needs
- Being familiar with the food and wine menu items
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Prefer a minimum of one year of previous restaurant experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests
- Wine knowledge is a plus, but NOT required, we will teach those who are eager to learn
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Nights, weekends, and holiday availability is a requirement
Expected to be able to perform the job functions with reasonable accommodation. Physical demands may include:
- Remain standing for extended periods of time.
- Bending, squatting, and lifting, up to 30 lbs., for short distances.
- Frequent communication with Managers and Team Members. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time, or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Wine Bar George provides equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.