- 1610 Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
Wine Bar George is an estate-style wine bar offering more than 130 wine selections by the ounce, glass and bottle from acclaimed wineries and up-and-coming regions—handpicked by Master Sommelier George Miliotes. Enjoy masterfully paired wine with small plates, cheese and charcuterie and shareable entrees.
You will prepare and cook high quality food items for our guests in a fun and fast paced environment. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about learning, preparing and cooking food while having fun. Since we are at Disney Springs this will be a very busy situation and you will need to have high energy and a guest first mentality.
- Knowing and complying with kitchen policies, recipe standards and cooking procedures set forth in the employee handbook and culinary standards
- Knowledgeable on HACCP procedures, proper sanitation practices and health requirements
- Providing excellent food quality and presentation of each dish to every guest we serve
- Kitchen cleanliness from the beginning of the shift to the end of your shift which includes adhering to the daily cleaning schedule
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Prefer a minimum of one year of previous restaurant experience
- Basic to advanced knife skills
- Grill, Sauté, Fry and Cold Prep experience a plus
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Nights, weekends and holiday availability is a requirement
Expected to be able to perform the job functions with reasonable accommodation. Physical demands may include:
- Remain standing for extended periods of time.
- Bending, squatting, and lifting, up to 30 lbs., for short distances.
- Frequent communication with Managers and Team Members. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time, or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Wine Bar George provides equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.