Sr Analyst, Client Solutions
- Department: Client Solutions
As part of the Wilshire family, you can rest assured that every day you are contributing to an organization that is helping investors improve their financial outcomes. For more than 50 years, Wilshire has been dedicated to providing customized portfolio solutions grounded in research and powered by next generation technologies.
Wilshire advises on over $1 trillion in assets for some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated institutional investors and is headquartered in the United States with offices worldwide.
- Support the team’s senior professionals in all aspects of client servicing including, but not limited to, generating quantitative analysis, designing and preparing monthly/quarterly reports, fund/market commentary, data entry, talking points, and creating presentations
- Assist in facilitating client requests and projects
- Content for presentations including performance analysis, risk statistics, market commentaries, and performance attribution
- Understand Wilshire’s product offerings and operational structure to be able to respond effectively to client inquiries as appropriate
- Development and production of sales and marketing collateral including the creation and delivery of effective presentations to promote Wilshire products and services
- BA/BS degree required (business and finance related majors preferred)
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience preferred
- Superb writing skills and excellent verbal communication required
- Advanced quantitative/problem-solving ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Candidate must be collaborative, a team player, extremely client-centric, self-driven and possess strong integrity and professionalism
- Knowledge in Adobe products (InDesign, Illustrator) preferred
- Knowledge of investments and capital markets highly desired
- This position will work on a hybrid model out of our Santa Monica office
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including a collaborative work environment, generous PTO, 401(k) match, affordable & comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance, CFA and other professional membership reimbursement, and more.
The pay range for this position is $65,000-$85,000/year. However, base pay will be determined on an individual basis considering various factors, including location, qualifications, skills, and experience. The total compensation package includes eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus and a full range of health and financial benefit offerings, which will be provided in conjunction with an offer of employment.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race/ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation. Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do for our employees and clients to thrive.
If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at [email protected] or 310-584-6011.