- Department: Corporate- Finance & Accounting
As part of the Wilshire family, you can rest assured that every day you are contributing to an organization that is helping investors improve their financial outcomes. For more than 50 years, Wilshire has been dedicated to providing customized portfolio solutions grounded in research and powered by next generation technologies.
Wilshire advises on over $1 trillion in assets for some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated institutional investors and is headquartered in the United States with offices worldwide.
Wilshire is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Associate to join its finance team.
What you’ll do:
- Report directly to the SVP of FP&A and assists in all aspects of budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis for investment advisor company with multiple operating units, departments, and international operations
- Prepare regular management reporting financial packages for executive management and PE investors
- Analyze financial results and help build processes to execute on business objectives
- Assist in the implementation of planning, budgeting, and management reporting system (NetSuite)
- Support M&A due diligence and integration activities
- Partner with Accounting on month-end close
- Update KPI dashboards including client Assets Under Management and other key driver forecasting models
- Build and maintain multi-year P&L and cash flow forecasting models with ability to run multiple macro-economic scenarios
- Perform ad hoc analyses and other metric measurements
- BS or BA Business degree (preferred in Economics, Finance or Accounting)
- Progressive financial analysis, budget and forecasting roles; solid understanding of accounting principles
- Demonstrated capability to communicate cross-functionally
- Strong modeling, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Motivated and able to adapt styles and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Think both strategically and on a detailed level
- Experience working in a public company or private equity owned business
- Hyperion Essbase, SmartView, or NetSuite Planning & Budgeting experience is preferred
- This position will work on a hybrid model out of our Santa Monica office
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including a collaborative work environment, generous PTO, 401(k) match, affordable & comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance, CFA and other professional membership reimbursement, and more
The salary range for this position is $85,000 – $110,000/year. However, base pay will be determined on an individualized basis considering various factors, including location, qualifications, skills, and experience. The total compensation package includes eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus and a full range of health and financial benefits, which will be provided in conjunction with an offer of employment.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race/ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation. Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire Associates adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do for our employees and clients to thrive.
If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at [email protected] or 310-584-6011.