- 91 High St, Thame OX9, UK
Established for well over 25 years, the award-winning Wills & Trusts Group believes in treating clients as people, not just as a number. This “family” philosophy makes the company one of the most highly respected amongst financial advisers.
As one of the few firms of Chartered Financial Planners, Wills & Trusts has the technical know-how to deal with any situation but focuses on the growth of clients’ assets and the protection of those assets so that they pass to the right person at the right time.
Like most people, you want your assets to be passed to your family both during your lifetime and following your death. You want to be sure your wealth goes to the right person at the right time. You will probably want to make sure that you pay no more tax than is reasonable, and in some cases you will want to avoid it completely.
You want to earn more on your savings and investments, at the same time, you want to pay as little tax as possible. Most importantly of all, you probably want to minimise any risk that you take. It takes a great deal of time and effort to build your wealth, and you want to protect it for your future and for the future of your family. We actively manage your investments to produce the greatest returns for the lowest risk. We put a premium on making sure you know what is happening and why. Our clients say our programme of client education is like nothing they have ever experienced before.
When you retire you will want to make sure that your pension produces the most income possible, that the income will last for the rest of your life, and ideally increase every year. If anything happens to you, it is no doubt important to you that your spouse will get your pension in full. We treat pensions like every investment we manage. Unlike most advisers, who only look at your pension once a year, we look at it every day, and we ask the question: how can we do better for you?
Wills & Trusts Financial Planners are what used to be called an IFA, but an IFA with a difference. The difference is that we only work with families as we believe helping families is the most important and rewarding thing we can do. Established in 1992 we have grown year on year and over the course of the next few years have plans to grow significantly both from our Head Office location in the beautiful historic market town of Thame plus new regionally located hubs across the UK.
As part of our exciting growth plans, we are looking to recruit a Paraplanner to support our team of Financial Advisors when advising Clients on financial strategies, plans and products.
Some of your typical responsibilities will include:
- Providing an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for Clients and responding to enquiries by telephone, email and in person
- Supporting the teams of Financial Advisors in carrying out research and analysis to meet Client needs and objectives
- Preparing Client financial plans, suitability reports & Wealth Management Plans
- Developing internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible, compliant and timely manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Preparing and compiling financial analysis data including Pension analysis
- Analysing Client data and preparing cash flow analysis
- Calculate the losses / gains from trading transactions
- Researching products to support recommendations, execute due diligence investigations
- Completing illustrations & key facts documents for recommended products
- Ensuring the client meeting report is fully completed
- Completion of Implementation meetings with Clients
- Completing all applications and paperwork during implementation meeting to completion and high standard
- Completion of trust and trustee integration signing meetings in conjunction with support from W&T Legal
- Transacting complex client investments and ensuring that deals are carried out in line with instructions.
- Dealing with complex client queries on investments, pensions and IHT Mitigation fully and advice given where qualified to do so
- Manual rebasing and switching for customer
- Review and instruct on all Corporate Actions
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Assisting the Financial Advisors with Client presentations and Company Seminars
Acknowledged by the experts as “The Experts” and ranked in the top 1% of Financial Advisors worldwide Wills & Trusts already have a great reputation in our marketplace; but what makes us great is the amazing team of people that work for Wills & Trusts. We believe that by giving you the tools you need to grow both professionally and as an individual not only will you benefit but our Clients will too. We are able to offer you the opportunity to not only learn on the job but will also offer study support packages to help you become a qualified Financial Advisor.
Our ideal applicant will have previous paraplanning experience; CII level 4 diploma qualified (or working towards), alternatively you will have carried out an analytical position within a similar financial/professional services organisation.
You should be a confident communicator with a professional approach and a drive to succeed. In return we are able to offer you a great working environment, above market-rate salary and benefits package… even free lunch.