Automotive Sales Professional
- 2707 S Dupont Blvd, Smyrna, DE 19977, USA
Family-owned and operated for over 60 years, Willis Chevrolet Buick continues to be a regional leader in both customer satisfaction and price. The Willis Family of dealerships has established their business with the focus on providing exceptional quality service by meeting the needs of its customers, Whether it be the sale of a new car, service of an existing vehicle or repair of a vehicle involved in a collision, Willis Chevrolet Buick is your full service, hometown dealership for all of your automotive needs.
Join Team Willis today!
Whether you are an entry level or seasoned sales representative, this is an outstanding opportunity to start a rewarding career in automotive sales with Willis Chevrolet Buick. Consumers and industry experts have already taken note of Chevrolet and Buick’s new product line-up and are forecasting increased customer demand for these great new products. Our pre-owned and GM Certified Pre-owned inventories also provide our guests with the largest selection of vehicles locally.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of vehicle models, features and benefits
- Spend time with guests to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail and perform other administrative functions
- Support on-line guests in conjunction with our Internet Sales Department
- Follow up with existing and potential clients to generate leads and close sales
The ideal candidate must be self motivated and have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level, those looking for a career change to experienced sales professionals. Success does not hinge on precise work experience. If you are a goal oriented salesperson with the ability to relate to clients and identify their needs, Willis Chevrolet Buick may be a great career fit for you.
- Prior experience as a sales representative in either automotive sales, inside sales, outside sales
- Entry level candidates without automotive sales experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Steady work history is required
- Outgoing personality with expertise in developing relationships
- Basic computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional appearance
Join our winning automotive sales team! Apply Now!
Comprehensive Benefit Plan includes: Health, Dental, Life, Disability
Background check required upon employment offer
Willis Chevrolet is an EOE