- 1200 Tices Ln, East Brunswick, NJ 08816, USA
Founded in 1983, Wilkin & Guttenplan, P.C. is a leading accounting and consulting firm based in East Brunswick, New Jersey. We serve closely-held/middle market businesses and their owners, high-net worth individuals, medical/healthcare practices and a multitude of real estate entities, as well as niche markets such as sports and entertainment. Our areas of expertise include auditing, compilations, reviews, financial statement preparation, international commerce, litigation support and tax/trust & estate solutions.
- We offer a unique culture that emphasizes and values work/life balance
- Our collaborative work environment is strongly committed to your professional growth
- We are consistently named a Best Place to Work in New Jersey
- NJBiz has ranked us as the #1 Best Place to Work in NJ in the medium category, and best accounting firm overall for 2018.
- Accounting Today named us one of the Best Accounting Firms to work for
- We were voted as the best place to Work for Millennials in the United States
- Prepare returns for high net worth individuals, S corps and partnerships, as well as estate/trust returns
- Review tax returns and projects of Tax Staff while gaining increasing responsibility with the review process
- Perform tax research and articulate results concisely to clients and other team members both orally and in writing
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities
- Interact with and maintain relationships with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA certification
- 3+ years of recent general income tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
- Possess excellent collaboration skills and are able to multi-task
- You have strong organizational skills and are detail oriented
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.