- 1200 Tices Ln, East Brunswick, NJ 08816, USA
Founded in 1983, WilkinGuttenplan is a leading accounting and advisory firm in New Jersey and New York City. The Firm serves a multitude of industries, including closely-held and middle-market businesses and their owners, high-net worth individuals, real estate, healthcare, international commerce, sports and entertainment, professional practices, technology, non-profit, condominiums and cooperatives, and many more. Areas of expertise include tax, auditing, compilations, reviews, financial statement preparation, business valuations and trust & estate solutions. WilkinGuttenplan is an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA.
- We offer a unique culture that emphasizes and values flexibility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including unlimited PTO
- We offer training and development opportunities and a formal coaching program to develop our staff to their full potential
- Our collaborative work environment is strongly committed to your professional growth
- We are consistently named a Best Place to Work in New Jersey
- NJBiz has ranked us as the #1 Best Place to Work in NJ in the medium category, and best accounting firm overall for 2018.
- Accounting Today named us one of the Best Accounting Firms to work for
- We were voted as the best place to Work for Millennials in the United States
WilkinGuttenplan is looking for an experienced Tax Senior or Supervisor to join our growing team in East Brunswick!
- Prepare returns for high net worth individuals, S corps and partnerships, as well as estate/trust returns
- Review tax returns and projects of Tax Staff while gaining increasing responsibility with the review process
- Perform tax research and articulate results concisely to clients and other team members both orally and in writing
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities
- Interact with and maintain relationships with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA certification or actively pursuing CPA license
- 3+ years of recent general income tax experience in a public accounting firm, experience in Real Estate and/or International a plus!
- Self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
- Possess excellent collaboration skills and are able to multi-task
- You have strong organizational skills and are detail oriented
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.