International Tax Manager
- 1200 Tices Ln, East Brunswick, NJ 08816, USA
Founded in 1983, WilkinGuttenplan is a leading accounting and advisory firm in New Jersey and New York City. The Firm serves a multitude of industries, including closely-held and middle-market businesses and their owners, high-net worth individuals, real estate, healthcare, international commerce, sports and entertainment, professional practices, technology, non-profit, condominiums and cooperatives, and many more. Areas of expertise include tax, auditing, compilations, reviews, financial statement preparation, business valuations and trust & estate solutions. WilkinGuttenplan is an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA.
- We have a unique culture that emphasizes and values flexibility and work/life balance
- WG offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including unlimited PTO
- We offer training and development opportunities and a formal coaching program to develop our staff to their full potential
- Our collaborative work environment is strongly committed to your professional growth
- In 2018, we were ranked the #1 Best Place to Work in NJ in the medium category and the Best Accounting firm overall by NJBiz
- In 2018, Accounting Today named us one the #1 Best Accounting Firm to work for in the country
- We were voted as the best place to Work for Millennials in the United States
- Act as a business advisor to global companies and understand the life cycle from start to finish
- Lead and manage projects while taking on new initiatives and maintaining client relationships
- Conduct research and review for U.S. and foreign tax laws and regulations related to international tax planning strategies and other transactions
- Identify and execute tax planning opportunities
- Provide technical tax support on transactions and activities
- Prepare and review forms and related work papers for U.S. owned foreign entities
- International compliance matters dealing with forms 5471, 5472, 8938, §965, §951A, etc.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- You have your CPA license or J.D.
- You have prior tax experience with domestic closely-held businesses and individuals, including tax planning, research and consulting.
- You have international tax experience or prior exposure to a range of industries with a desire to learn about international tax.
- You maintain outstanding collaboration skills
- You are able to multi-task
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.