International Tax Accountant
- 1200 Tices Ln, East Brunswick, NJ 08816, USA
Founded in 1983, Wilkin & Guttenplan, P.C. is a leading accounting and consulting firm based in East Brunswick, New Jersey. We serve closely-held/middle market businesses and their owners, high-net worth individuals, medical/healthcare practices and a multitude of real estate entities, as well as niche markets such as sports and entertainment. Our areas of expertise include auditing, compilations, reviews, financial statement preparation, international commerce, litigation support and tax/trust & estate solutions.
- We offer a unique culture that emphasizes and values work/life balance
- Our collaborative work environment is strongly committed to your professional growth
- We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with employer match and unlimited PTO
- In 2018 we were ranked the #1 Best Place to Work in NJ in the medium category and the Best Accounting firm overall by NJBiz
- In 2017 Accounting Today ranked us No. 5 on its list of the Best Accounting Firms to Work for in the country and named us to its first-ever Best Firms for Women list
- We are consistently named a Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz
- We were voted as the best place to Work for Millennials in the United States
- Act as a business advisor to global companies and understand the life cycle from start to finish
- Lead and manage projects while taking on new initiatives
- Conduct research and review for U.S. and foreign tax laws and regulations related to international tax planning strategies and other transactions
- Identify and execute tax planning opportunities
- Provide technical tax support on transactions and activities
- Prepare and review forms and related work papers for U.S. owned foreign entities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA license or J.D.
- Prior tax experience with domestic closely-held businesses and individuals
- International tax experience or a desire to learn about international tax
- Maintain outstanding collaboration skills
- Able to multi-task
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.