- 105 N 400 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84103, USA
WildWorks creates interactive entertainment for kids that’s fun, substantive, and beautiful. Founded in 2003 by game industry veterans (originally as “Smart Bomb Interactive”), WildWorks builds and publishes blockbuster mobile, social and online games; including the #1 online playground for kids in the U.S., Animal Jam. Through a collaborative association with the National Geographic Society, Animal Jam incorporates rich factual content about science and animals, and provides free learning resources for teachers and parents through its “AJ Academy” portal. WildWorks is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a satellite office in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The WildWorks team of 120 includes the best multimedia artists, engineers, designers, safety experts, and community support staff now working in interactive media.
If you love making things millions of kids will enjoy and you want to work on a revolutionary gaming project, this is an opportunity to join a highly collaborative team and create the future of Animal Jam, already the #1 MMO playground for kids. Animal Jam is developed at our studio in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.
We are in need of a Marketing Analyst to assist in reporting and optimizing performance for our game marketing campaigns. With a substantial budget, the WildWorks marketing team is responsible for driving successful campaigns across social media, search engine marketing, mobile apps and other channels.
The Marketing Analyst will have a hand in the promotion of all studio game titles, including Google’s 2017 Best App for Kids winner Animal Jam – Play Wild!, the massively popular online game Animal Jam, and other upcoming projects. In addition to growing the games via advertising, the WildWorks marketing team also manages social content production, app store optimization, events and more.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Analyst will work with members of the marketing and analytics teams to analyze, track and optimize performance of paid media campaigns.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Monitor, optimize and report on performance of advertising campaigns across multiple channels
- Track and report return on investment from paid campaigns
- Assist with departmental spend reporting and budget planning
- Work with external vendors to maximize campaign performance; identify opportunities for new test campaigns
- Evaluate traffic quality via web analytics tools and mobile attribution platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Excellent communication, time management and numerical analysis skills required
- Strong project management skills, including supervising multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Google G suite of products (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools
- Degree in statistics, finance, business analytics or related
- Interest / experience with digital marketing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a full-time, on-site position in our Salt Lake City studio.
No agents or third-party submissions, please.
Only candidates submitted through our career link will be considered.