QA Tester (Contract)
- 105 N 400 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84103, USA
WildWorks creates interactive entertainment for kids that’s fun, substantive, and beautiful. Founded in 2003 by game industry veterans (originally as “Smart Bomb Interactive”), WildWorks builds and publishes blockbuster mobile, social and online games; including the #1 online playground for kids in the U.S., Animal Jam. Through a collaborative association with the National Geographic Society, Animal Jam incorporates rich factual content about science and animals, and provides free learning resources for teachers and parents through its “AJ Academy” portal. WildWorks is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a satellite office in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The WildWorks team of 120 includes the best multimedia artists, engineers, designers, safety experts, and community support staff now working in interactive media.
We are looking for an exceptional QA Intern to help us develop the next generation of our games! We are looking for fun, self-motivated, energetic people who have a passion for building great products and bringing our games to life.
- Previous QA experience required (6mo+)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Reliable with the ability to work in a fast paced team-oriented environment
- Technically proficient with PC’s and mobile gaming
- A passion for Games
- Computer literacy, especially Windows, Google docs, MS Word, Excel and Gmail
- This is a contract position
- All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- No agents or third-party submissions, please.
- Only candidates submitted through our career link will be considered.