Marketing & Licensing Web Developer
- Salt Lake City, UT
WildWorks creates interactive entertainment for kids that’s fun, substantive, and beautiful. Founded in 2003 by game industry veterans (originally as “Smart Bomb Interactive”), WildWorks builds and publishes blockbuster mobile, social and online games; including the #1 online playground for kids in the U.S., Animal Jam. Through a collaborative association with the National Geographic Society, Animal Jam incorporates rich factual content about science and animals, and provides free learning resources for teachers and parents through its “AJ Academy” portal. WildWorks is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a satellite office in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The WildWorks team of 120 includes the best multimedia artists, engineers, designers, safety experts, and community support staff now working in interactive media.
As the Marketing & Licensing Web Developer you will work with the marketing and licensing teams to plan, execute and maintain websites and landing pages related to WildWorks’ marketing and licensing programs. This position is on location in our Salt Lake City, Utah studio. This is a full-time salaried position.
- Execute all design and build stages from concept to final
- Respond to issues with existing pages promptly and efficiently
- Establish and promote design guidelines and standards for internal and external sites
- Implement and maintain SEO policies and incorporate them with website content
- Collaborate with different teams to successfully build and publish websites
- Design, develop and regularly update eCommerce site
- 2+ years professional web design experience
- 2+ years of experience with following web development technologies:
- CSS preprocessors (we use SCSS)
- Frontend frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Task runners (gulp, grunt)
- Version control repositories (GIT)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 3+ years additional experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of current design trends and production best practices
- Professional portfolio for review
- Self-motivated and organized
- Experience developing themes and design for content management systems, i.e. WordPress, CraftCMS, SquareSpace, Shopify, etc.
- Experience with web analytics ecommerce & event tracking (Google Analytics)
- Experience with creating UX wireframes and prototypes
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a full-time, salaried position in our Salt Lake City studio.
No agents or third-party submissions, please.
Only candidates submitted through our career link will be considered.