Member Solutions Associate- Electronic Delivery
- 455 N Main St, Wichita, KS 67202, USA
Want to work in an awesome environment with even better benefits? WFCU is the place for you! Come join a team of talented individuals who believe in a great member experience and a company who believes in a great employee experience. We offer competitive wages, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, gym membership discounts, and much more for those who qualify!
Member Solutions Associate- Electronic Delivery
Category of Employment
To assist members over the phone with their financial transactions and identify products and services that will enhance the member relationship.
This position reports to the Branch Manager or Branch Supervisor.
Essential Functions and Accountabilities
- Provide service by answering incoming calls and conducting member service transactions over the phone if needed
- Receive and process transactions as noted.
- Provide general credit union information.
- Cross-sell all credit union services as appropriate.
- Identify member financial needs and offer products, services and solutions to meet those needs, including added-convenience products, sales referrals, and alternate access channels.
- Provide excellent member service.
- Process cash transactions at the window as needed, including deposits, cash withdrawals, money orders, traveler’s checks, check withdrawals, payments, and other transactions as requested by the members.
- Prove cash at the end of the day. Order cash daily to maintain proper balance in denominations of currency and coin to carry on daily business.
- Handles mail payments and deposits.
- Assist other departments when necessary.
- Assure proper maintenance, cleanliness, and security of work area, desk, equipment, etc.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisors.
- To exceed the established individual goals each month
- To meet/exceed credit union service standards including standards for phone call answer rate
- To troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
- To provide informed, professional and accurate service and support to all members and associates.
- To maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
- To maintain a professional, courteous, and friendly atmosphere for members and co‑workers.
- To process online applications and return member calls within a reasonable amount of time as established by the Supervisor
High school graduate.
- At least one year customer service experience
- Excellent time management skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to follow up with others regarding information needed or provided
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
- Able to handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Detail oriented
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Able to produce high-quality work in an efficient and timely manner
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability by being able to discern between conflicting priorities and reprioritize as business needs dictate
- Embraces change
- Professional presence.
- Punctual, dependable and cooperative.
- Possess a positive demeanor and cooperative attitude in relations with members and employees.
- Communicates with warmth and compassion while keeping the needs of the business as the primary focus.
Physical and Mental Demands
Physical activities involve those normally associated with working in an office environment: walking, standing, talking and similar activities.
Vision and hearing requirements, including close vision, ability to distinguish basic colors and/or shades, depth perception ability to adjust focus, ability to hear telephone and/or in-person conversations, and other vision and hearing demands.
Ability to lift objects or exert force in pushing and pulling.
Mental demands, including such requirements as reading documents, analyzing and solving problems, interpreting data or information, using math or mathematical reasoning, learning and applying new information and skills, performing highly detailed work, meeting changing and/or intensive deadlines, constant interruptions, multiple concurrent tasks and interacting with members/coworkers.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position. Wichita Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.