- 631 E Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA
Wi-Tronix provides products and services to wirelessly monitor high-value mobile assets such as locomotives, industrial equipment, and marine vessels. Mobile assets of this class are typically the workhorses of an enterprise. In the past, mobile meant disconnected. Being disconnected causes great inefficiencies in an enterprise that counts on mobile assets for its core business operations. Advanced commercially available wireless technologies now enable all types of assets to be connected throughout most of the world. Wi-Tronix’s mission is to integrate these technologies to enable businesses to improve the operational efficiency, service reliability and safety of high-value mobile assets.
Our products are designed to solve your most difficult challenges with minimal disruption to your operations. Some suppliers only have pieces of the overall puzzle. Wi-Tronix assures that you have an end-to-end solution.
The Lead FP&A role is responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis that supports management decision making.
· Become a trusted partner and advisor to senior leadership and cross-functional teams to provide finance decision support to achieve strategic objectives
· Use sophisticated and high quality financial modeling and analysis skills to enable decision making and performance tracking
· Gather information leveraging disparate technology solutions, organize data and present such information in a coherent format to develop insights
· Manage SaaS Revenue Recognition and make recommendations for process improvement.
· Reconcile and ensure consistency of data from various sources and assist in driving the automation of reports and analyses
· Prepare periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ad hoc financial and operating reports, report packages, dashboards, etc.
· Ability to analyze and interpret data to develop insights and recommendations that synthesizes information across functions and perspectives
· Exceptional business partner with outstanding ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally and at multiple levels of the organization through influence rather than direct authority
· Demonstrated ability to quickly establish credibility with senior leaders
· Strong listening, communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey complex concepts in a succinct and simple way
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Accounting, Finance, or Statistics (MBA preferred)
· 3 -5 years of FP&A experience in a manufacturing environment and/or SaaS environment
· Experience with managing revenue, forecasting, financial modeling, customer and product profitability analysis and Metric development/maintenance
· Experience within SaaS required
· Experience with Epicor or other ERP systems required
· Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM system required
· Experience with post general ledger analysis
· Deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
· Current knowledge of tool sets for post GL Analysis
· Knowledge of how to build FP&A function from scratch
· Solid organization skills and willingness to serve the teams and programs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our salary ranges are commensurate with experience and we offer a comprehensive benefits package. We believe in supporting total health for our employees to include physical, financial, occupational, mental and social. At a high level our benefits include:
- Company funded 401k contribution on day 1
- Financial planning assistance
- Casual dress
- Professional development (training, certification)
- Company sponsored social and community service opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD