Computer Electronic Technician III
- 631 E Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL, us
Wi-Tronix provides products and services to wirelessly monitor high-value mobile assets such as locomotives, industrial equipment, and marine vessels. Mobile assets of this class are typically the workhorses of an enterprise. In the past, mobile meant disconnected. Being disconnected causes great inefficiencies in an enterprise that counts on mobile assets for its core business operations. Advanced commercially available wireless technologies now enable all types of assets to be connected throughout most of the world. Wi-Tronix’s mission is to integrate these technologies to enable businesses to improve the operational efficiency, service reliability and safety of high-value mobile assets.
Our products are designed to solve your most difficult challenges with minimal disruption to your operations. Some suppliers only have pieces of the overall puzzle. Wi-Tronix assures that you have an end-to-end solution.
What does this mean for your career?
Every day, our teams embrace exciting opportunities with their unique skills and talents to pioneer advancing innovation and radically change how the rail industry navigates the future. At Wi-Tronix, we are inspiring and engineering the skills of tomorrow, today and we are looking for exceptional people who share our passion and are ready to break the rules and re-imagine rail. Big ideas happen here, ideas that keep people safe and an industry we love safely on track. Our culture is about agile collaboration and working here is not just a job-it's a calling to make a difference.
Who are we looking for?
The Technician 3 ensures that units are being repaired accurately, efficiently and turned around in a timely manner (exceptional service, improve uptime and reliability)
Key Performance Indicators
· Turnaround time less than 3 days once repair started
· Thorough and complete documentation of repair as defined by ERP system
· Minimum of 12 complete repairs each week
o Triage return units for failures
o Identify no fault found
o Attend no fault found meeting for analysis.
o Perform testing
o Quality check repairs
o Repair units
o Document repairs
o Create work documents and inventory control
Our salary ranges are commensurate with experience and we offer a comprehensive benefits package. We believe in supporting total health for our employees to include physical, financial, occupational, mental and social. At a high level our benefits include:
· Company funded 401k contribution on day 1
· Financial planning assistance
· Casual dress
· Professional development (training, certification)
· Company sponsored social and community service opportunities
· Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
· Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD
· Minimum of 2 years’ computer electronics troubleshooting experience (levels vary based on experience)
· Electrical certificate or EET or Associate’s in technology
· For Lead Technician, minimum of 4 years computer electronics troubleshooting experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.