Inside Sales Manager
- 631 E Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA
Wi-Tronix provides products and services to wirelessly monitor high-value mobile assets such as locomotives, industrial equipment, and marine vessels. Mobile assets of this class are typically the workhorses of an enterprise. In the past, mobile meant disconnected. Being disconnected causes great inefficiencies in an enterprise that counts on mobile assets for its core business operations. Advanced commercially available wireless technologies now enable all types of assets to be connected throughout most of the world. Wi-Tronix’s mission is to integrate these technologies to enable businesses to improve the operational efficiency, service reliability and safety of high-value mobile assets.
Our products are designed to solve your most difficult challenges with minimal disruption to your operations. Some suppliers only have pieces of the overall puzzle. Wi-Tronix assures that you have an end-to-end solution.
The Inside Sales Manager acquires new business in net new and existing customers fueling Wi-Tronix’s overall growth and market positioning. This individual is a trusted advisor able to articulate and demonstrate Wi-Tronix’s value proposition as a solution-of-choice to the Rail industry.
Customer Acquisition (45%)
- Accountable for target market customer acquisition and account expansion driving towards 100% quota attainment
- Sustain a healthy new business pipeline through consistent prospecting, lead qualification, and conversion
- Probe effectively and comprehensively to assess and identify true customer stakeholder needs and objectives. Spread horizontally in Customer Organizations to build value.
- Participate in pricing negotiations and close the sale based on value, cost-benefits, ROI
- Conduct sales presentations to prospective stakeholders and key decision makers
- Leverage deep product knowledge to create strategic solution proposals that address customer issues
- Originate the customer journey positively, taking the first step to developing Customer Advocates
Team Interaction (35%)
- Lead, engage, and leverage cross-functional teams and subject matter experts to support sales efforts
- Prepare accurate reports for sales forecasts, account progress, and lead generation
- Initiate ideas for innovation based on feedback gathered from prospecting and overall market awareness
Personal Accountability & Development (20%)
- Develop and maintain depth of relevant Wi-Tronix domain knowledge and competitive
- Allocate time effectively and prioritize sales opportunities astutely with minimal oversight
- Build sales mastery by keeping updated on evolving sales strategies and the competitive landscape
What you'll need?
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling enterprise software, SaaS, IoT, electronics, and/or control systems (electrical/mechanical), ideally into railroad or other regulated industries (i.e. aerospace, marine, defense, etc.)
- Consistent year-over-year success in new customer acquisition sales in a quota driven environment
- Proven track record effectively managing and navigating complex, multi-touch, multi-level sales opportunities with recurring revenue
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships and communicating across all levels in the organization – from C-suite to base level employees (i.e. rail yard)
- Proficiency appropriately framing and articulating the relevant value of the technical solutions to target audience
- Strong preference for experience selling to companies owning Light Rail Vehicles
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, primarily domestic but must be open to some international travel
Our salary ranges are commensurate with experience and we offer a comprehensive benefits package. We believe in supporting total health for our employees to include physical, financial, occupational, mental and social. At a high level our benefits include:
· Company funded 401k contribution on day 1
· Financial planning assistance
· Casual dress
· Professional development (training, certification)
· Company sponsored social and community service opportunities
· Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
· Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.