Release Train Engineer (Agile Program Manager)
- 631 E Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA
Wi-Tronix provides products and services to wirelessly monitor high-value mobile assets such as locomotives, industrial equipment, and marine vessels. Mobile assets of this class are typically the workhorses of an enterprise. In the past, mobile meant disconnected. Being disconnected causes great inefficiencies in an enterprise that counts on mobile assets for its core business operations. Advanced commercially available wireless technologies now enable all types of assets to be connected throughout most of the world. Wi-Tronix’s mission is to integrate these technologies to enable businesses to improve the operational efficiency, service reliability and safety of high-value mobile assets.
Our products are designed to solve your most difficult challenges with minimal disruption to your operations. Some suppliers only have pieces of the overall puzzle. Wi-Tronix assures that you have an end-to-end solution.
Agile Program Manager would be an Individual Contributor that coordinates and coach’s teams within the framework of agile methodology, specific to scrum, lean and Kanban.
This person will partner with key stakeholders and senior leadership in constructing the foundation necessary for transforming from a scrum or waterfall framework to SAFe Agile Framework.
S/he is responsible for providing knowledge and expertise around lean agile principles and practices while coaching key roles in the organization to be self-sufficient in day to day operations, as well as empowering team members to try new approaches and techniques.
The Agile Program Manager partners closely with Portfolio Leads, Business Owners, Product Management, Product Owners, other Release Train Engineers and Scrum Masters to establish lean agile practices that include but are not limited to: Kanban service delivery management, applying systems thinking in understanding the value streams, program increment planning and execution as well as insight into Continuous Integration/Continuous Development, DevOps and automation
· BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent education, MS/MBA preferred
· Experience as an Agile Program Manager, Release Train Engineer or Coach in SAFe methodology
· Certified in either SAFe Agilist (SA) or if you are SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certified that would be a big plus
· PSM Certification
· Solid understanding of Release Train methodologies, and Kanban Certification is highly desirable.
· Exposure to managed services environments, and managing and optimizing ART (Agile Release Train)
· Working knowledge and experience of using DevOps Tools such as TFS, Kubernetes, Docker, NGINX, etc.)
· Knowledge of audio/video conferencing for virtual teams to collaborate
· Solid organization skills and willingness to serve the teams and programs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.