Help Desk/ I.T. Support Tech
- 631 E Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA
Wi-Tronix provides products and services to wirelessly monitor high-value mobile assets such as locomotives, industrial equipment, and marine vessels. Mobile assets of this class are typically the workhorses of an enterprise. In the past, mobile meant disconnected. Being disconnected causes great inefficiencies in an enterprise that counts on mobile assets for its core business operations. Advanced commercially available wireless technologies now enable all types of assets to be connected throughout most of the world. Wi-Tronix’s mission is to integrate these technologies to enable businesses to improve the operational efficiency, service reliability and safety of high-value mobile assets.
Our products are designed to solve your most difficult challenges with minimal disruption to your operations. Some suppliers only have pieces of the overall puzzle. Wi-Tronix assures that you have an end-to-end solution.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide general IT support to the Wi-Tronix organization.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS: What must the employee produce to deliver a ROI?
1) 99.9% system up time
2) Close out helpdesk tickets within the required SLA
3) Reduce the average cellular account cost by 2% per year
CORE FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION / CRITICAL ELEMENT: Where is the employee's focus?
1) Server and software setup and maintenance (10%) patch servers and ancillary software as required
2) Manage helpdesk (35%) Use ticketing and other administrative systems to track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
3) Support the Wi-Tronix application (10%)Provision and de-provision access with the correct security
4) Support the Wi-Tronix business applications (20%) Install, maintain, support , and upgrade Wi-Tronix system business applications
5) Manage Wi-Tronix cellular accounts (25%) Manage all M2M and Cell accounts across all vendors. Provide monthly data usage and costing reports
SELECTION CRITERIA: Who does the employee need to be in this role?
Planner, go getter, astute, responsible, integrity, connector, excellence focused, results oriented, coach, analyst
Theoretical, regulatory, altruistic
Personality & Communication
steadiness and conscientiousness
Attention to detail, attitude towards honesty, consistency and reliability, diplomacy, evaluating what is said, flexibility, handling stress, initiative, integrative ability, meeting standards, personal accountability, proactive thinking, problem and situational analysis, problem solving, project and goal focus, quality orientation, self direction, sense of timing, sensitivity to others, using common sense
3 years of Helpdesk experience
Microsoft exchange and active directory (maintain, deploy, and manage Microsoft Windows laptops):
BA or equivalent experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.