Sr. Mechanical Engineer
- 631 E Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA
Wi-Tronix provides products and services to wirelessly monitor high-value mobile assets such as locomotives, industrial equipment, and marine vessels. Mobile assets of this class are typically the workhorses of an enterprise. In the past, mobile meant disconnected. Being disconnected causes great inefficiencies in an enterprise that counts on mobile assets for its core business operations. Advanced commercially available wireless technologies now enable all types of assets to be connected throughout most of the world. Wi-Tronix’s mission is to integrate these technologies to enable businesses to improve the operational efficiency, service reliability and safety of high-value mobile assets.
Our products are designed to solve your most difficult challenges with minimal disruption to your operations. Some suppliers only have pieces of the overall puzzle. Wi-Tronix assures that you have an end-to-end solution.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer is responsible for mechanical engineering and leadership for
Wi-Tronix locomotive resident equipment which includes enclosure, interconnect and mounting hardware.
- Manages efforts and projects to meet prescribed deadlines, assesses and reports on scheduled risks
- Conceptualizes, documents and implements designs to meet critical requirements.
- Assures that work output is at a high quality and contributes to improve product reliability for Wi-Tronix.
Leadership and Management
- Provides guidance to less experienced engineers and leaders and sets a good example for professional and customer interaction. 90% of team members achieve 90% Key Performance Indicators, Rocks, and Milestones 90% of the time
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- 8-10 years of experience in mechanical design and development
- Experience with thermal management required and experience in product certification to industry standards.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.