- 631 E Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA
Wi-Tronix provides products and services to wirelessly monitor high-value mobile assets such as locomotives, industrial equipment, and marine vessels. Mobile assets of this class are typically the workhorses of an enterprise. In the past, mobile meant disconnected. Being disconnected causes great inefficiencies in an enterprise that counts on mobile assets for its core business operations. Advanced commercially available wireless technologies now enable all types of assets to be connected throughout most of the world. Wi-Tronix’s mission is to integrate these technologies to enable businesses to improve the operational efficiency, service reliability and safety of high-value mobile assets.
Our products are designed to solve your most difficult challenges with minimal disruption to your operations. Some suppliers only have pieces of the overall puzzle. Wi-Tronix assures that you have an end-to-end solution.
The Community Manager is the online face for end users of the Wi-Tronix product lines. They are the process owners of customer engagement and crisis management at the individual user level.
System Owner: Social Customer Service Strategy
· Manage service expectations of the online community of users; identify and engage super users; reporting on why users spike either way in usage; develop and act as spokesperson for social media strategy for sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter; track metrics around participation, views, comments, and online interactions, analyzing to improve outreach; participate in social media sites to build the organization's presence and visibility among key clients; nurture online communities; demonstrate rapid response and company emphasis on quality customer care, transparency and authenticity to a large, public audience
· Own the onboard customer journey mapping relative to the product roadmap
· Execute a vision that allows multiple platforms to support the users experience to self-educate videos, online learning, certification, instructor lead and other innovative ways to maximize customer education and adoption of the platform
Feedback Owner and Moderation
· Monitor and report on trends around organization and social media to marketing and product development teams by utilizing social listening tools like Radian6 and Buzzlogic to generate insights; oversee cross functional work areas targeted to resolve issues raised by customers; communicate with internal and external partners to meet customer expectations; monitor and share customer insights and recommendations to drive customer experience program development; summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization
· Manage the flow of comments, complaints, and suggestions from receipt to closure; review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner; respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience; adhere to the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand; escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders
· Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve customer experience, engagement, adoptions on those metrics through testing, surveys (NPS, Customer Experience, Customer Satisfaction) and new initiatives
· Coordinate with marketing, web development, and UX for brand consistency
· Evaluate and report on customer experience program metrics and outcomes within the online wheelhouse
· Educate and elevate internal customers to key initiatives relative to social customer service and feedback; create a knowledge base for both internal and external (people)
· Release product updates and other informative updates to reduce support costs
· 2 years of experience in customer service escalation
· 2 years of experience in customer service
· Proven track record in cross functional project completion
· Proven track record of managing customer engagement through social media including Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
· Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
· Proficiency in social listening tools like Radian6 and Buzzlogic.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our salary ranges are commensurate with experience and we offer a comprehensive benefits package. We believe in supporting total health for our employees to include physical, financial, occupational, mental and social. At a high level our benefits include:
- Company funded 401k contribution on day 1
- Financial planning assistance
- Casual dress
- Professional development (training, certification)
- Company sponsored social and community service opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD