- 631 E Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA
Every day, our teams embrace exciting opportunities with their unique skills and talents to pioneer advancing innovation and radically change how the rail industry navigates the future. At Wi-Tronix, we are inspiring and engineering the skills of tomorrow, today and we are looking for exceptional people who share our passion and are ready to break the rules and re-imagine rail. Big ideas happen here, ideas that keep people safe and an industry we love safely on track. Our culture is about agile collaboration and working here is not just a job-it's a calling to make a difference.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is passionate about pushing the boundaries of our core product through designing and implementing state of the art deep neural networks to solve challenging problems in the railroad industry. Working with a world-class team, your contributions are key to executing our roadmap. Your products will be used to save people’s lives all around the world.
Determining new innovative ways to improve data and search quality, and predictive capabilities
Continuously focused on bridging the gap between the latest in deep learning research and its application in real world products
A personal drive to keep up with current technology trends
Supporting a wide range of R&D activities relating to end-to-end processing of data collected from fleet vehicles, from data analysis of sensor data to development of map learning algorithms from multiple data sources.
Collaborating with multiple AI product teams to understand their workflow requirements, and the various tradeoffs between flexibility/model exploration and performance
Working with AI applied researchers and leaders to build future-proof frameworks and abstractions
What else can you expect?
Our salary ranges are commensurate with experience and we offer a comprehensive benefits package. We believe in supporting total health for our employees to include physical, financial, occupational, mental and social. At a high level our benefits include:
- Company funded 401k contribution on day 1
- Financial planning assistance
- Casual dress
- Professional development (training, certification)
- Company sponsored social and community service opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD
will you need?
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics with related experience
- 3+ years of experience in developing, crafting or using any deep learning frameworks
- Ability to work successfully with multi-functional teams, principles and architects. Coordinates effectively across organizational boundaries and geographies
- Python and C/C++ programming
- SQL scripting and database knowledge
- Experience in computer vision, image/video/signal processing, machine learning, feature extraction, statistical analysis, and classification.
- Solid technical foundation in computer memory model (disk, memory, caches), CPU and GPU architectures, networking, numeric libraries, modular software design