Guest Experience Associate
- Miami, FL, USA
WhyHotel is a venture-capital backed DC-based startup that operates both residential and hospitality assets, as well as "turn-key, pop-up hotels" in newly built, vacant luxury apartments during their lease-up phase. Blurring the line between hospitality and home, our model offers stays of all lengths and types, both furnished and unfurnished, and provides everything from a fully serviced apartment-home experience to the value and space of a home-share with the consistency and service of a luxury hotel.
Thanks to WhyHotel, real estate developers have a new way to leverage vacant units during lease-up vacancy, and you have a new way to travel! As part of the WhyHotel family, all employees receive competitive compensation and benefits- including an equity stake in the company.
As our Guest Experience Associate, your job is to create and own an exceptional experience for each of our WhyHotel guests from the moment they check in, throughout their stay and until they depart. Simply put, your job is to manage our beautiful space, deliver exceptional service, and delight our amazing guests. This position is located in Miami.
- Ensure that our guests have everything they need to have the best stay possible, so that they never want to stay anywhere other than WhyHotel again.
- Set the WhyHotel brand apart by making certain it wows every guest with each interaction.
- Operate the front of the house seamlessly during your shift, mastering and helping to evolve all of our front of house processes to ensure they are serving our guests at the highest levels.
- Lay the groundwork each day to ensure you and the team are prepared for all guests checking in and out, including managing all reservations, assigning rooms, making keys, preparing parking passes, collecting ID’s/payment, answering phones, and assisting guests with any and all questions or needs.
- Become an expert on your hotel and the surrounding neighborhood so that you can provide recommendations + concierge level services to our guests and also help solve on-site problems with creative solutions.
- Develop a strong working relationship with all of your teammates.
- Be a leader by example and top performer to help your team achieve and maintain WhyHotel standards for excellence, including employee engagement ratings, NPS scores, brand standards, consistently positive customer reviews, etc.
- You have a high school diploma.
- You are a people person and love making other people happy. Your personality is infectious, leaving a positive lasting impression on everyone you come in contact with.
- You hear and see yourself in our core values, and are excited to live by them.
- You are obsessed with customer service. Your life’s calling is to delight the guests you serve at every turn.
- You are a stellar communicator who can effectively communicate with guests of all walks of life.
- You’re an excellent and efficient multitasker.
- You are highly organized and excel at managing your time and resources proactively to knock your goals out of the park
- You’re the kind of person that everyone is excited to be around because they feel like you’re a true team player.
- And.. if you happen to have a successful history as a front desk agent or any related hospitality experience that’s a total bonus in our eyes.