Senior Hospitality Sales Manager
- Nashville, TN, USA
WHAT IS WHYHOTEL?
WhyHotel is a venture-capital backed DC-based startup that operates both residential and hospitality assets, as well as "turn-key, pop-up hotels" in newly built, vacant luxury apartments during their lease-up phase. Blurring the line between hospitality and home, our model offers stays of all lengths and types, both furnished and unfurnished, and provides everything from a fully serviced apartment-home experience to the value and space of a home-share with the consistency and service of a luxury hotel.
Thanks to WhyHotel, real estate developers have a new way to leverage vacant units during lease-up vacancy, and you have a new way to travel! As part of the WhyHotel family, all employees receive competitive compensation and benefits- including an equity stake in the company.
As Senior Hospitality Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving 40-50% of property bookings (group or corporate rates) from local corporate customers, while building a book of repeat business across your portfolio.
In this role, you will seek to change corporate travelers' perception of an alternative stay, by making WhyHotel the go-to, gold-standard accommodation of choice and new industry leader.
- Help develop and execute a local strategic plan to drive corporate business, approved by the Senior Director of sales.
- Meet or exceed monthly KPIs in new bookings, continually adapting and refining your strategic approach based on real time feedback.
- Generate leads through targeted campaigns via phone, in-person meetings, social media, and networking with prospective and actual clients.
- Participate in local professional organizations within key industries specific to the assigned region and verticals.
- Tour prospective key decision makers through properties, as necessary.
- Review monthly sales goals, revenue numbers and work with the Senior Director of Sales to achieve their established target.
- Take full ownership of the sales cycle, including contract negotiations.
- Help develop the property's budget based on local demand trends and competitive market analysis.
- Build strong relationships within the supply network to actively promote and convert third party requests.
- Coordinate and assist in general sales activities, including trade shows, advertising, public relations, and others as directed.
- You have a bachelor’s degree, or commensurate experience
- You have 5-10 years of Hospitality sales experience; corporate housing or extended stay hotel markets is strongly preferred.
- You are tech savvy; experience using Hubspot as a CRM tool and ZoomInfo is a bonus.
- You are knowledgeable about the travel and or relocation industry, current market trends, competitive dynamics and economic factors. Familiarity with organizations such as ERC, GBTA and SHRM is a plus.
- You hear and see yourself in more of our core values than not. And, you are excited to live by them!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.