Talent Acquisition Manager (Remote)
- Washington, DC, United States
- Employees can work remotely
WHAT IS WHYHOTEL?
WhyHotel is a high growth VC-backed startup in Washington, DC that is transforming hospitality real estate for the next generation of travelers. Our customers are looking for the luxury and consistency of a hotel but the comfort and value of an apartment. Our partners are real estate developers with incredible new units, both furnished and unfurnished. Our model of “turnkey, pop-up hotels” is a rapidly scalable and unique model defining a new and tremendous market.
You are both the recruiter and owner of the Talent Acquisition function at WhyHotel. Your job is to fill our team with top talent in an efficient and scalable way that reflects the values of our company. Today you are a team of one, but everything you are doing is setting us up to create a larger TA org. This role will report to the Director of People Experience.
- Build the strategy...
- KPIs for measuring the success of the talent acquisition org across role types and geographies
- DEI through thoughtful candidate sourcing
- Determining the balance between in-house and external recruiters
- ATS selection and management
- Developing education and training for interviewers who are new to hiring
- ... and then execute it:
- Work with hiring managers to scope and draft open roles
- Manage timeline for open roles
- Source, screen and fill the funnel of candidates with top, diverse talent
- Own the entire candidate journey from application to offer stage, ensuring a positive experience by the candidate regardless of outcome
- Coordinate and guide candidate review meetings
- Participate in the interviewing and referencing of final candidates in conjunction with hiring team
- Lead the process of finalizing candidate offers through acceptance
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate work experience
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition at high-growth organizations
- Experience working "in-house" as a corporate recruiter
- You are a builder with an eye on both short-term execution and long-term strategy.
- You have the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have the ability to see ahead of the curve and anticipate team members' needs.
- You have an unmatched attention to detail.
- You are obsessed with stellar customer service.
- You are a team player, focused on supporting your peers across all levels of the organization.
- You can strike a balance between the speed and quality of your work.
- You are the CEO of your workstreams. You identify what needs to be done and what would make your work and the service you provide better without being told by others.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. We will provide reasonable accommodation to an employee or job applicant with a disability.