Lead Data Engineer
- Baner Rd, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Whiz AI is the first and only purpose-built cognitive insights platform for life sciences, empowering users to get answers to their business questions by simply asking via voice or text on web and mobile. Whiz AI is pre-trained on life sciences data and business terminologies, enabling it to answer even the most complex questions from billions of records in seconds. Fast, easy, and scalable, Whiz AI is the trusted partner of choice at the top global life sciences companies. Asked. Answered. Instantly.
We are on a mission to make enterprise analytics as easy and delightful as using your favorite app. The days of tedious dashboards, long training hours, and complex analytics software are over. Our platform is disrupting the $190B+ analytics market industry by making it 100X faster and easier for all business users to simply talk to their data and get insights, based on the innovations in NLP, AI, ML and enterprise software. We are the future of business intelligence and if you too want to put innovation and user experience for business users above all else, this role is for you.
As Data Specialist at an AI Startup you will:
- Integrating the WhizAI platform with external enterprise data sources like Databases, Data Warehouses, Analytical Stores, Hadoop, and ERP/CRM systems
- Build batch processing data pipelines for automating data flow between systems using Python and data pipeline/workflow libraries
- Data Modeling and Analysis by understanding business requirements and data
- Prepare, train, and optimize data sets for ML/NLP models
- At least 7+years programming experience working with Data Integration and tools on Linux platform, Data Architech, Data Modeling
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Databases
- Lead design and implementation of ETL processes
- Excellent knowledge of Python Programming and processing JSON, XML, CSV files
- Shell Scripting and good knowledge of Linux commands nontechnical
- Good communication & analytical skills
- Self-driven by a strong sense of ownership & urgency
- Familiarity with Python Pandas and other data processing utilities, Scikit learn
- Good to have knowledge of Analytical/OLAP/Columnar, Hadoop and NoSQL databases
- Apache Spark, R programming, Virtual Machines, AWS
Competitive and commensurate with experience. WhizAI offers a base salary, a bonus plan, and equity.
Health care,Salary and others