Data Engineer and Analyst
- Baner Hill Rd, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045, India
The artificial intelligence market, valued at $16 Billion (USD) in 2017 is expected to reach $190 Billion (USD) by 2025 according to industry data reports. whiz.ai, a fast-moving and innovative artificial intelligence startup that powers insights for commercial and sales teams, is a dynamic component of AI’s exponential growth.
Offering a pre-trained conversational AI platform that connects business users with their enterprise data, insights and workflows--via speech and text on both web and mobile--whiz.ai is on the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
As Data specialist you will:
- Integrate the whiz.ai platform with external enterprise data sources like Databases, Data Warehouses, Analytical Stores, Hadoop and ERP/CRM systems.
- Build batch processing data pipelines for automating data flow between systems using Python and data pipeline/workflow libraries.
- Conduct Data Modeling and Analysis by understanding customer requirements
- Prepare, train and optimize data sets for ML/NLP models.
- Work with different cloud providers and services like AWS/Azure and other VM infrastructure.
- At least 2-3 years programming experience working with Data Integration and tools on Linux platform
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Databases
- Excellent knowledge of Python Programming and processing JSON, XML, CSV files
- Shell Scripting and good knowledge of Linux commands
- Good communication & analytical skills
- Self driven with strong sense of ownership & urgency
- Familiarity with Python Pandas and other data processing utilities, Scikit learn
- Good to have knowledge of Analytical/OLAP/Columnar, Hadoop and NoSQL databases
- Apache Spark, R programming, Virtual Machines, AWS
Competitive and commensurate with experience. whiz.ai offers a base salary, a bonus plan and equity.
Health care and paid time off.