Senior Digital Sales Lead for Voice Media Group
- Houston, TX
Based on a 20-year success in Newsprint and Digital offerings, the Voice Media Group network is growing fast. As such, we are looking to hire a Senior Digital Sales Lead.
Are you seeking a fast-paced, high-activity sales position? Are you a hunter who's ready to close big business in a competitive environment?
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated individuals who will drive sales in our markets across the U.S. By developing and implementing best practices with our local and national sales teams, you will maximize sales and lead our team to success. You will also lead by example and sell and carry a list of your own.
The Senior Digital Sales Lead is an on-site resource for digital advertising-related questions, strategies and best-practice models, and is an integral part of each market. By setting expectations high and creating successful campaigns for clients, the Senior Digital Sales Lead ensures growth within the business and retains clients for future campaigns. This position is one of the most vital in the company, and we pride ourselves on leading the industry in ad performance, technology and, most of all, customer results.
The Senior Digital Sales Lead plays an important role in our business by meeting quick deadlines, establishing consistent reporting on live accounts, keeping a full pipeline, managing sales activity, and communicating regularly with upper management. Attention to detail, staying informed of digital advertising best practices, and having a passion for all things digital are critical aspects of the position. Most important, a qualified candidate must be able to blend sales, operations and education, and must be able to sell both inside and outside the building to effectively succeed in this role.
The Senior Digital Sales Lead will:
• Acquire a granular, intimate knowledge of Voice Media Group's capabilities, specifically within programmatic platforms (RTB and Audience Extension) and SEO.
• Possibly travel to partner markets, where he/she will work with individual sales teams, implement ongoing training, participate in client-interfacing sales calls, manage local pipelines and measure sales activity.
• Be able to interpret market-analytics data and convey campaign wins to clients and local sales teams in order to reduce turnover and grow existing clients' monthly investments.
• 3+ years in selling digital advertising, social media, RTB and programmatic to a number of different Industries/Categories
• 3+ years working and communicating with clients or internal customers focused on sales, operations and/or performance conversations
• Experience with all major digital advertising platforms including Google, Bing, Yahoo, all social media channels, and programmatic best practices
• Experience aggregating, providing and explaining performance reporting for digital media campaigns